INTERCONTRADE S.L., an international interior architecture office specializing in hotels, homes and shopping centers, has decided to implement a quality management system based on the ISO 9001 standard to improve the service provided to its customers.
The Management of INTERCONTRADE S.L. focuses on the Quality System as a way to organize the operative of the company based on quality of services, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of the efficiency of the Quality System. For that purpose, the Quality Management System of INTERCONTRADE S.L. is based on:
- Quality and its improvement are the responsibility of all the members of the company, starting from management. It requires the participation and collaboration of all the staff, therefore, this Policy is communicated to all of them for their knowledge and understanding.
- Quality is obtained by planning, executing, reviewing and improving the Management System, keeping in mind the context of the organization, both internal and external.
- Quality is based on the continuous improvement of both the production processes and service provision, as well as the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, in which preventing errors is a fundamental aspect.
- Quality is oriented towards the satisfaction of all our customers (and stakeholders) through the commitment of the entire organization to meet their needs and requirements, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements and those of the products themselves.
- Quality makes us to pay the utmost attention to the technological evolution and the improvements that new technologies make available to us.
- INTERCONTRADE S.L. is concerned with employing design and construction practices that minimize the consumption of resources and the negative impact of buildings on the environment.
INTERCONTRADE S.L. will annually be responsible for defining objectives for the Quality System and ensuring the continuous improvement of the System.
For the effective application of these principles and objectives, it is absolutely necessary they are supported by both the management team and the staff.
Barcelona, July 29th 2018