Since last September at Intercon we have implemented Inspiration Day. Intercon is a team made up of multiple professional profiles with a staff of people from more than 10 different countries. The Intercon Inspiration Day aims to exchange information on subjects that revolve around design and architecture, but also explain who each person on the team is and how this knowledge can contribute to the day – to – day running of the office. Each team member prepares a presentation on a topic of their choice that they think is interesting to the rest of the team.
So far the topics covered have been:
– African Textiles by Interior Architect Sabrina Kenssous
– Wood construction and air conditioning by Draftman and BIM Manager Jose Vázquez
– The legacy of Al Andalus in the architecture of the Iberian Peninsula by the Draftwoman María José Alcain
– Rhetoric in unwritten language by graphic designer Roger Ametller
– Implementation of Building Information Modeling as a new system of work by the architect and BIM Specialist Nataliya Tokmacheva
– Encounters between architecture and fashion by the architect Maria Díaz